- Experience: 2+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Job Type: Full Time (8:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
- CTC: Salary not a bar for right candidate
Web designer Job Description:
We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for designing attractive websites for our clients. Your basic responsibilities incorporates conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for our client’s websites. You will also be responsible for creating visual elements that are matched with clients’ branding.
You will closely work with our web development team to ensure smooth implementation of web application.
Web designer Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for designing HTML templates from PSD files with responsive design.
- Understanding in PSD to responsive theme development.
- proficient in converting psd to html pages and ensure cross browser compatibility
- Responsible to translate the UI/UX design wireframes to responsive code that will produce visual elements on web with mobile responsive elements.
- Work collaboratively with creative team and achieve company’s target within deadline.
- You require to understand requirement and creating appealing websites and corporate designs.
Develop code using best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by implementing design standards
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies and design trends
- Constant editing and changing web pages as per marketing Team’s needs.
understanding of colour schemes.
- Designing Ecommerce websites, Microsites, landing pages with recent trend.
Design pixel perfect UI layouts.
- Test and debug code that works across multiple browsers and platforms.
enhance designs for existing webpages.
- Develop a clean and optimized code.
- Making design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web designer requirements (skills) and qualifications
- Working experience in JQuery animations, sliders, parallax, interactive UI elements
- understanding in optimizing HTML for performance
- Excellent knowledge in responsive web pages
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Skilled in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of jQuery UI and writing jQuery plugins added advantages
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- The 3rd Saturday of every month will be a day-off.
- Every alternate Saturday will be knowledge sharing sessions among employees to help improve / grow the IT skills.
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Education assistance
- Extra activities ( birthday celebration, outdoor picnics, team lunch parties)
- Recreational activities (during break time) such as Board games, Video games etc.
- Work from home in case of any personal emergency.