- Experience: 2+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Job Type: Full Time (8:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
- CTC: Salary not a bar for right candidate
Vue.js Developer Job Description:
We are looking for a Vue JS Developer who will be responsible for the development of the front end of a project. Basic responsibilities include implementation of a complete user interface for desktop and mobile keeping in mind performance of the developed application.
You would also be responsible for modularised development and always working with components and combining them together into a final functional application
Efficient communication with back-end(API) developers, and knowledge of standard REST API implementation. In-depth understanding of all of the components of the technology and various tools used in development.
Vue.js Developer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Making user-facing web application using Vue.js
- You would be responsible for developing modular and reusable components and libraries
- Delivering optimized application with good performance
- Analysis of functional tasks at hand from technical perspective, design and develop
- Architecture design and maintenance for large scale vue.js/vuex based web applications
- Proficiency in writing standard code with high quality and developer readable with detailed comments.
- Responsible for writing component base code using vue.js
Vue.js Developer requirements (skills) and qualifications
- Highly skilled in Vue.js framework and its core standards like components, reactivity and virtual DOM
- Understanding in the Vue.js ecosystem comprising of Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass or Less
- Understanding of functional programming and object-oriented programming model
- You should knows how to develop RESTful Web services
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- The 3rd Saturday of every month will be a day-off.
- Every alternate Saturday will be knowledge sharing sessions among employees to help improve / grow the IT skills.
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Education assistance
- Extra activities ( birthday celebration, outdoor picnics, team lunch parties)
- Recreational activities (during break time) such as Board games, Video games etc.
- Work from home in case of any personal emergency.